Monday, March 01, 2010

Dreams

When I was pregnant with my first child, now 18, I had dreams of Peanut M&M's. I dreamt several times of being in a large room filled to the brim with M&M's. It was awesome! There were these white padded walls like you see in a movie when they put someone in solitary confinement because they are crazy. Of course I was in white too or else it would detract from the beautiful colors of the M&M's. I was sitting in the middle. It could be compared to sitting in the middle of one of those ball pits they have for children. I would eat them one at a time very slowly. Savoring every flavor. Yum!

I've heard of people having cravings, but that is one I haven't heard of. My mom really did crave pickles and ice cream. I never had any craving with my other children. Once someone said that you crave things that have the nutrients of something your body need to sustain the pregnancy. I had a friend that craved rocks! No kidding! She would suck on them all the time. Turned out after a blood test that she was lacking in magnesium (or something like that). Anyway, after they gave her some extra vitamins she was fine.

I guess I was lacking in peanuts covered in chocolate and a hard crunchy shell. Green is my favorite, of course. That was one dream I hated waking up from. The funny thing is that Peanut M&M's have always been one of my favorite treats. After those dreams, yes I had it many times, I consider Peanut M&M's a sacred candy and can't bring myself to eat them very often. So now I opt for Mr. Goodbar. It's almost the same I guess...not!

Did you know you can buy M&M's on Ebay?

M&M's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics