Friday, June 25, 2010

Just me and my girls

Tonight my girls and I went out to get the dog and noticed the moon.  WOW!  It was behind a cloud and all you could see was a light coming up from the edge of the cloud.  Like a silver lining...literally.  We watched in awe as the clouds moved so we could see the entire moon in about 3 minutes.  It was amazing!

There are not words to discribe how funny it was when my 14 year old daughter said..."it's unbeliveable how fast the earth is moving!"  hahaha!!!  We all got a good laugh out of that.  We all knew what she meant, but had to laugh anyway.  Then we all started wobbling around like the earth was really moving.  Did anyone else feel it?  Tonight the earth moved so much the moon moved in the sky!  hahaha!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics