Friday, September 03, 2010

Pride and Prejudice

I love this movie!  I'm not sure what is so intriguing to me really.  Keira Knightly drives me crazy and the man who plays Mr. Darcey isn't very attractive so it must be the story line.  I do however find the scene where Mr. Darcey professes his love in the rain to be terribly romantic and I wait for that part every time.  The way he looks at her.  The way he says, "I love you.  Most ardently."  It melts me every time!

I do have to laugh through the movie at Mr. Binggeli.  He cracks me up.  And the way they talk.  The way they are so bold. I love it.  Sometimes I think like they talk in my head.  One of these days the words might slip out of my mouth and embarrass me thoroughly.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics