Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Favorite Place

I have a new favorite place!  It's in American Fork Canyon.  I also think I experienced a little of the joys of hiking.  What beauty! What peace! I found hiking a very spiritual experience and enjoyed every minute.  Granted we didn't hike very far and it wasn't very hard, but I would love doing it long and hard!  It's too bad that the weather is turning cold.  But, I have heard that snowshoeing is pretty exciting and I look forward to trying that also.  Next year though...as soon as the snows gives enough and it isn't too muddy I plan to hike.  Really hike!  Maybe even do some camping.  Who knows...I could become a mountain woman! ha!  Here are some pics I took with my phone last weekend.
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics