Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences

Tonight was Parent Teacher conference for my two little girls.  The are 9 and 6.  The first meeting was supposed to be at 5:36....how they come up with these times I do not know.  The other was supposed to be at 5:48.  I got to the first classroom at 5:30.  The teacher had just taken another family into his class so I sat...and sat...and sat...and at 5:47 left him a note and went to the other class. And I sat...and sat...and at 6:10 got in to see one teacher.  I then went back to the other classroom and rescheduled to come back at the end of his day at 7:24 for another chance.  I got there at 7:20 and ... you guessed it...I sat.  I finally got in to see him at 7:45.  Turns out my 9 year old needs help with reading.  I'm glad I went back.  He was very kind.  Even though I had to wait forever it as worth it.  He is a good teacher....a good person.  It's good to know my daughters are in good hands.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics