Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Followers

http://goinswriter.com/more-blog-comments/

I just read the article above about how to get more followers.  Now that I'm wanting to work on my writing I'll need followers to give me comments on my writing.  I'm planning on trying to write something everyday.  All of books, blogs, websites, and articles I've read about writing say that is the best way to be a better writer. 

But, getting more followers the way this guys said could be a problem for me.  I'm don't like to start contraversy and that is what he suggests.  I think I'll keep reading and looking to find a way to get more readers and followers.

In the mean time, I do need to know what types of things you...my current readers...would like to hear about.  So, let me know what is on your mind, or what you would like to hear from my mind.

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics