Saturday, October 06, 2012

I did exactly the OpPoSiTe!

Bwahahaha!  Today, I did exactly the opposite of what I have been saying I should do!  I didn't write down my goals for the day before I started working.  I think I got everything done, but who knows!  Now, it's 8:00 pm and I'm not sure....

Good News is I got all of the following done:

  • Spent time with my husband
  • Spent time with my daughters
  • GOT A NEW CLIENT!
  • Created a new Facebook Header for my business
  • Created a new Twitter Header for my business
  • Created and started a Facebook Ad to run through the end of October for my business
  • Signed up for my 1 year of coaching by Marisa Murgatroyd at www.liveyourmessage.com
  • Did my first training class online from Marisa
  • Purchased a new template for my website
  • Created letter for realtors on rolodex
  • Emailed letter to agent rolodex
Notice the top two are the most important!  ALWAYS make time for family first!

And notice the third!  Super excited to start helping my new client with her business.  Boy, she needs help!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics