Monday, December 03, 2012

New Bio

It's a challenge when you're asked to write something about yourself in the first person.  With the formation of my new company I was asked to write my bio.  Here is my first go... What do you think?


"Hi, I'm Sheila.  In 1993 I went from working at WordPerfect to working at a Real Estate School in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I determined to take the classes and get my license so I could help the students with their homework.  Little did I know that I my life course would change.  I fell in love with real estate during those classes.  I expected the classes to be hard, yet was very pleased when I found that it all made sense to me very quickly. 

Since that time I have worked as a residential property manager, commercial agent assistant, HOA office assistant, Director of Kiosk Leasing at a local Mall, assistant to the In-line Leasing agent, assistant to a commercial developer, and finally as a virtual assistant to real estate agents. 

During all of my time as an assistant helping agents be successful, there is one thing that has stood out to me.  The Brand.  I've had agents ask me to help them from all over the country.  The first thing I do when an agent asks me to help them is research them.  Something that I have found to be a problem with a lot of the agents that come to me is that they don’t have a consistent brand across all of their media.  Another problem I see is that real estate agents aren't always taking full advantage of the social media available.  That's why I got my friends Bradley and Dawn together to form Broker Brand Media!

I love being an assistant, doing paperwork, and helping agents.  I love being creative, writing, spending time with my family, playing my flute, and reading.  All of these things are what I can see myself doing for the rest of my life. "

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics