Friday, December 28, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge


I've been so busy working on my new businesses that I've gotten away from the writing I enjoy so much.  Yes, I have been doing a lot of writing, but it's been for business.  So, mostly copywriting...not writing for me and being creative.  So, I've taken the suggestion of a good friend and joined her in doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge!




Who wants to join me?!  Just click HERE if you do and then please comment below with your blog address and we can support each other!  Maybe I'll rewrite my story... Maybe I'll write a new one!  Maybe I'll outline my novel.  Who knows, but it will be a challenge for sure.  

Not sure if you can write every day?  That's okay.  I don't write on Sundays so I'll write two on Saturday and schedule it to go out on Sunday.  And I'll schedule my posts on Facebook and Twitter.  If you need help with any of this, just let me know.

Don't want to join me?  That's okay!  Just let me know what you would like me to write about.  I'll need at least 31 ideas!  Bring it on guys!  What do you want to know about me?  Something you want to learn?  I'll do the research and write about it.  Movie reviews?  Okay!  Food reviews? OH YEAH!

Regardless, be sure to follow my ramblings and make tons of comments!  I don't want to be the only one in the challenge with no comments!  UG!  

Happy New Year Everyone!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Another blogger who is going to work on the Ultimate Blog Challenge. I look forward to seeing your musings.

    First suggestion? What is your favorite color and why? (Hey, you asked!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! I'll get right on that. First I'll have to think of a great reason for why I love green that I can share with the world....Looking forward to this challenge! Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Counter



Web Analytics