Sunday, September 23, 2012

Facebook Header Updated!

Well, I did almost everything I wanted to this weekend.  I updated my personal Facebook header and worked on my social medial calendar.  Here is the new header.




I wanted to do much more with it, but didn't have a lot of time.  I'll probably be changing it again soon.  At least I have a photo of each of the kids on it.  I'd like to have a family picture taken and use that instead.  However, that's kind of hard to do when I haven't even seen my husband for the last 3 weeks.  Don't know how I'm expected to have a family picture taken if he isn't around.  I hate that he works out of state, but I understand that's necessary.

He will be home Friday though!  Yeah!!!  And we will have all of the kids home also.  Maybe Saturday morning I can talk Kevin's mom into coming up and taking a family picture for us.  I'll make that call today. 

I'm still working on the LeapFrogVA header.  I haven't had an inspiration for it yet.  I want it to be cleaner and more clean than the one I did for my family.  Also, I'm still doing research on the food truck idea.  Like I said, it has to be perfect.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics