Monday, September 10, 2012

Publishing

As you all know I'm planning on starting an online publishing company.  Today I came across two sites that may help me with this little venture so I thought I'd share them with you.

Ways to Speed Up the Progress of Your Blog

How to Sell Your Ebooks – 10 Simple Ways to Build a List of Buyers

The real estate website is a work in progress and is coming along, but I'm thinking....why put off the Shorts Across America while playing the waiting game on the real estate site?  I could do both right?  I have plenty of time!  ha!  We will see....  I'll keep you posted. 

For now, I spent the entire weekend with the flu and am still coughing and can't breath very well so I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow I'll start again.

Good night!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics