Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Own Business

I have these ideas. No, not fanatical ideas! How dare you even think that? LOL! They have been in my mind for years and when I talk to my friends about them, they all say they are great ideas. Now, it should be known that I have amazing friends. They are completely honest with me. Sometimes I wish they weren't. Like when they tell me I'm goofy looking and they don't want to be seen with me. Anyway, these ideas are things I could do from home to make my living, would be fun to do, and would be loved by other people due to the shear creativeness. The things I want to do are not being done in Utah, at least that I can tell. I have found places in other states and even in other countries where you can find this, but not in Utah. I know I have the skills. I know they are ideas that would defiantly make money. I know it's possible. The only problem is money. Why is everything about money? I've done the research and this could change my life for sure. At least I would finally be doing something I enjoy. My current situation doesn’t allow me to pursue these ideas and it drives me crazy. Here it is, another year and I haven't done anything about them. I do have fabulous friends, but unfortunately none of them have any money either. If we got paid for how much we laugh together we would all be rich and never want for another material thing. What to do? I'll figure it out when it's time I guess. In the mean time, I just have to keep on keeping on. I might have to write more about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics