Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WII

Yesterday my sister-in-law (Shelly) and her children came over and we had a game day. We love to play games! All games! We also love to win games! When you are playing with the right people, it's also fun to lose. Awesome! Shelly wins almost everything. The goal sometimes isn't to win, but to beat Shelly. Anyway, my daughter took it upon herself to record me and Shelly fencing. It wasn't pretty, however hilarious. She videotaped us from the back! RUDE! Her and Wyatt (the cousin) were laughing so hard that I'm not sure which is funnier, them laughing or us playing. Let's just say that as soon as I find her and her phone separated I will be deleting some things. haha! The good news is that the only way she can share this priceless video is with people who can actually see her phone. There is no way for her to download it or text it. phew! Some of our favorite games: Quiddler, Skip-bo, Hand and Foot, Ziggity, Rack-o, any WII game, Zilch, Yatzee, Phase 10, Apples to Apples...the list goes on and on and we love to learn new ones all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics