Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who's There

This blog was put up for fun and for a few friends to get a good laugh.  I hope that the 3 of you who are reading think it's as funny as I do.  Having said that, it would be nice to actually know who is reading.  Please post a comment (it won't be on the screen since I'm the only one who can see comments) so I know who you are.  Or click follow so I can follow you as well.

Also, if you have any suggested topics I could give my two cents about, let me know that too.  Otherwise you'll just get my ramblings about whatever comes to my mind.  Which is usually pretty weird.

Thanks.  Have a wonderful day! (223)

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog every chance I get. I am the guy that you met at the drivers license building. I'm sorry that you didn't get to wear the dress. I looked great, even if you were headless in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hi there Anonymous that I met at the driver's license building. I hope it didn't take you too much longer to get out of there and that you had a great day with your grandkids the day after. I feel bad that I lost the paper you gave me with your info on it. It seems to be my lot in life to lose things, like my driver's license. I hope my blog is amusing to you. It's kind of fun and weird at the same time. Unlike you, I have nothing whatsoever to write about, so I blabber. Thanks for checkin' in. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog I wrote is at nancysupdate.blogspot.com

    I hope you were able to get the rest of your kids that day. It was stressful, to say the least. At least it's over.

    ReplyDelete

Counter



Web Analytics