Saturday, February 20, 2010

Normal

So, I haven't had time, or maybe haven't taken the time to write about my unstable life. Actually my life is so crazy I should write a book. I could call it "Real Life Soap Opera". Actually that isn't too bad of an idea. My friends call me to find out what's going on in my life today so they can appreciate their lives that don't seem so interesting. When I ask them about their day the reply is, "nothing" or "not much". How boring! How boring a "normal" life must be. Right?


The definition of normal is:

1) conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal;

2) being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development; "a perfectly normal child"; "of normal intelligence"; "the most normal person I've ever met"

OK, well maybe I do want a "normal" life. At least one day. I could rest my mind and body that day. Is that what normal people do on normal days? Do normal people have normal type worries or do they feel chaos deep down inside? What is the typical day like for someone who doesn't have at least one very unexpected thing happen that throws off the since of the day? What constitutes unexpected things? For me it is always very dramatic.

Here's to hoping I have a normal day....oops...can't. I'm sick, I have a ton more things to go through in preparation of moving, (ha! more about that later), schedules to keep, (which will be almost impossible because I need a bathroom), and of course catch up on my blogging.

SICK!!! Back later. Haven't even proofed.  (Now it's later and I won't get this blau, blau, blau stuff done.  I don't even remember where I was going with all of that insanity.  I have had food poisening and have spend the last 48 hours crawling from the bed to the bathroom and back.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics