Sunday, January 03, 2010

Comments and Questions

I have noticed that there have been some hits on my site. I've given my address to several people, but I want to know who all is coming and what's going on outside of my own little world. When writing, it's nice to know your audience right? Well, at least that's what I've heard. I'm not a writer, just a thinker. My ideas don't always come across the way I think them or feel them. And, my sense of humor tends to be lost on some people. So, I'm going to post a question or two every once in a while and would love to have some comments about them as well as comments on other posts. Let's get started with this question: What do you want to be when you grow up? This is a tough question. There is "What did you want to be" and "What do you want to be"? These are different questions. What's your answer? I'll tell you mine later. Watch for it. It will surprise you.

1 comment:

  1. VERY tricky question. Music has always been a passion for me, I used to want to be an elementary school music teacher. Now I just want to be a mom. Sometimes when I wish we had more income, I wish I had that music degree so I could teach private lessons in my beautiful in-home studio. :)

    ReplyDelete

Counter



Web Analytics