Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Question of the Day #2

So, no takers on the first question eh? Well, here's another one. Lets get some conversation going here people. ;) Q. What do you like to do and what did you do on your first date? No, that is not two questions. What that is is a question within a question that will help clarify the other. No, I'm not crazy. Just weird. And hilarious, going by what my friends, like Becca, say. She is a good friend. She tells me how awesome I am almost every day. Isn't that right? ha! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Anything with a lot of activity. Dinner is fine really, but sometimes it's hard to think of what to talk about when you're just eating. I guess if things are going ideally then it won't be a big deal. I remember my first date with Andrew - we went to dinner first, then we went to some kind of farm with a corn maze (it was October). That was a lot of fun, but sort of awkward when Andrew tried to put his arm around me and then backed off. LOL. What a goofball - he was so shy. Other fun things? Bowling, Skiing(!), Ice Skating, Going to sporting events, what about a service project?

    LoVES!

    ReplyDelete

Counter



Web Analytics