Sunday, January 03, 2010

Posts

That's it! I have to put my computer up in the bedroom and not in the basement. I can't keep up with everything having to run up and down 3 flights of stairs. It keeps me thin, but it also makes it hard to write what I want and keep the kids from hurting each other and staying in bed at the same time.

I hate to invade on my quiet space, but now that it's mine only...I can do what I want right? And since I want to keep up with my life outside of the house it's a sacrifice I have to make.

Besides, if your creative side comes out at night you do what you have to do and hope for the best. And, I have been down here approximately 3 minutes and have been invaded 3 times already! *this is where I scream jokingly, but not really*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics