Friday, January 08, 2010

The Shopping Experience

YEAH!! I made it. But not unscathed. 11:05 - Depart home: I left late after finding out that my daughter was at a friends house. That worked out OK because she ended up staying there to be "babysat" as they like to call it, but really she just stayed to play. 11:08 - Arrive at store: I go straight in to the laundry detergent isle. I get my soap. On the way back I remember I need mouse, lotion, and of course a Mr. Goodbar for good measure. 11:17 - Checkout line: No one is in line. I think Yes! I can't believe my luck! She rings me up quickly. I go to get out my wallet and OH MAN!! The wallet was at home. How embarrassing! 11:18 - Depart store: drive home to get the wallet. 11:22 - Arrive at store: The check-out lady didn't have anyone in line. She had kept my purchase in her computer. I get out the wallet, pay for the items and leave happy my shopping experience is over. 11:25 - Arrive at gas station - Cherry Pepsi here I come! 11:35 - Arrive at home: Take out purchase. Start another load of laundry. Put the lotion in my purse. Pick up the mousse and it turned out that I had gotten hairspray instead! OH MAN! Now I have to go back. I guess I'll go when I get the kids from school at 2:30. Maybe I'll let Sommer run in and exchange it so I don't have to get out of the car. I hate shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics