Friday, March 26, 2010

Finger

Yesterday as I was trying to get some things done I somehow managed to slam my finger in the garage door.  Not the outside one. The one to the house.  While opening the outside door the wind managed to suck the inside door closed on my finger.  I've determined that it isn't broken thank heavens, but it does hurt! Today I'm typing with one hand.  Slow!

So much for playing my flute today.  Of course that would first have required me to have had the time in the first place.  Today my x-husband is coming to "inspect" the house because he said I have "piles of clutter that seem to have been there for a while.  whatever!  I am slightly OCD and have never had piles of clutter.  Anyone who knows me knows that to be true.

My list of things I should be doing instead of writing in this crazy blog that no one really reads anyway is very long.  I hate having to have the house perfect all the time, even if that is how I like it.  My finger is going to make things really hard.  Oh, and the rain since I was going to work in the flower beds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics