Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Posts

Since I'm not sleeping at night and since I am amazingly creative at night I should come down and write something interesting.  But, I'm trying to actually sleep. Not stay up.  If I were a writter and if I didn't have children at home I would totally stay up every night, become nocturnal, ignor the real world, go to midnight movies, enjoy the quiet, go to the store when no one is around, write my short stories and my novel and a screen play to go with it....this is sounding too good so I'll stop fantisizing. 

So, tonight while I am in my nocturnal mode I will come down and write somehing interesting.  Maybe now I have "cursed" myself and I will actually sleep.  That would be lovely!  Or maybe I won't have anything interesting to write about and I'll just babble.  No matter what it'll be fun to see the result.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics