Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sleep...Lack of

Today I am so sad!  There are so many things I should be doing.  I have a list.  But, I can't even get going.  I hate days like today.  I did get up and shower.  I think the only reason I did that was because I had to take my daughter to the doctor and buy her some new shoes.

Have you seen that commercial that says "depression hurts"?  Well, it does!  It is a physical pain that cannot be overcome with Tylenol or even food!  Add to the fact that I am soooo depressed about my aweful life and the fact that I got all of 3 hours of restless sleep last night and only 2 the night before.  Today isn't a good day.  I am so sad!

So much for this site being cheerful and happy all the time.  Today I don't really care about much of anything.  I want to give up.  Maybe I will.  Even though I couldn't sleep, being in bed sound pretty good right now.  Actually, Ambien and a soft pillow and someone helping me with the house and the kids sounds pretty good to me.  Oblivian!  I would like that today.  Maybe everything wouldn't hurt so much.  Pain from the inside and the outside!  I am so sad!  I couldn't even have a pitty party right now.  It would take too much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics