Thursday, April 22, 2010

I-Pod

I'm always getting after my son for playing on the computer all of the time.  And my daughter for watching TV.  But now I feel like a hypocrite.  I got an i-pod and find that the games on it are addicting.  I can take it anywhere! 

However, it is diverting and anything diverting is wonderful right now.  I don't play all of the time.  Only when I have down time, which is for a few minutes while waiting to pick up the kids from school or waiting for an appointment.  Some of the games are mind games that are supposed to make my mind improve.  Others help my mind shut off.

I does have movies, music, and books on it too.  They are just as helpful.  I can even watch conference, which I missed.  That makes up for the fact that I play games. Right?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics