Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday is a special day

Yesterday we got 3 flowerbeds cleaned up, removed 4 very unwanted tree/bushes, cleaned out the shed (mostly to the dump), and cleaned up around the yard including getting rid of our former bunnies cage, RIP. It looks great out there. We have a trailer full of mulch to spread tomorrow. Also, I need to mow, trim, and edge. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

On the inside we got the top of the entry and stairs (18 ft high) painted, the front room, both stairways, the upstairs hallway, the dining room, and kitchen painted!!! Yippee! Tomorrow or as soon as possible I need to touch up and do the trim and doors.

Tuesday Becca and I are going "paint shopping". When a store mixes a color wrong or if someone doesn't pick up their paint they ordered they put the paint out for a huge discount. So, we are going to hit all of the stores to find paint for 5 bedrooms, the lower living room and hall, and both offices. We of course won't find it all but that is what we are looking for. Also, I don't have enough money to get that much paint. And, I don't have the energy or time to do that right now.

Today I'm happy with all we got done. Last night I was so tired I couldn't remember where I changed my clothes.  I had to call my phone to find my jacket.  hahaha!!!  I don't even remember hitting the pillow. I slept fitfully for an entire 4 hours! If I had gone to bed before 4:00 a.m. I could have slept much, much longer! Maybe all I need are some overwhelming projects to keep me tired. But, I wonder then which would wear me out faster. Sleeping 3-4 hours a night or over working myself for the 20 hours I'm awake.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics