Monday, April 05, 2010

Oh Bummer!

Did I say that we came on our trip in an awesome red 2010 minivan that only has(d) 5,000 miles?  It is amazing!  So comfortable and has 6 seats in the back instead of 5 and has a large trunk! 

Last week I was hit while my neighbor was coming out of her driveway.  She took off the back passenger side light.  They are having to replace the back panel and the tail light.  They said it would take about a week or two to fix.  I told them that I was going out of town and wanted to be sure that I didn't have to have the van back while I was gone and so I would have to pay for the extra days.  Well, the shop called me today and the van won't be ready until the end of next week!  We have decided to stay a few extra days. 

It's nice to be away from my life for a while.  I think the girls are having fun too.  They all agreed that we stay a little longer.  Needless to say I thanked the mechanic for the longer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics