Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lame!!!

A few months ago someone asked me if I like blogging. What?!? Blogging? That is so lame. But I thought I would try it to see why so many people were doing it.  I put up a family blog with pictures of all of us and some of the funny things the kids do. No one read it and I felt like it was a waste of time.

Then I started running again and wanted to keep track of the experience. I started a blog about that. Looking back at it I'm glad I did. It is very interesting and I even enjoyed reading it.

Now, I have this blog. After reading other people's blogs and then looking back at mine I realize that it is lame! I don't know why I do it really. It's just crazy things that pass through my mind that are interesting to me, at the time, but are not interesting to anyone else. Well, except my blog stalker, Becca. Now that girl is a blogger!

I have a short story I wrote that I think I'll put on sometime. That would be interesting I think. I would hope that I could get some responses to it.

There's also one more blog I have. It's a blog with my resume on it. I have business cards with the address on it and pass them out so maybe I can get a job. (I really, really need a job!) So far I haven't had any response to it. Maybe I need to update it. Change the format around. Somehow make it more interesting. Oh well. I don't like people in "computer land" to know my real name. So, if you are interested in finding out the address you'll have to send me an e-mail. That way not just anyone can have it. Only special people like you. Send a message to r.whosit@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a Wonderful Day!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics