Monday, April 05, 2010

Sound of Music

While here in AZ I thought I would take the girls to see the HS presentation of Sound of Music.  We love going to plays and have seen this play several times.  Well, after paying $26.00 tonight I don't know if I could ever sit through one again without asking how it is first.  Let's just say it wasn't the best.  I suppose it could have been worse.  But not much.  I won't go into details, and I won't go see the play again either.  Oh well, I had 3 hours to spare and $26.00 laying around so I thought I would "donate" it to the local high school. 

When we were leaving a car backed out too fast and hit the one behind.  That was almost worth the money.

I think the girls and I will watch the movie while we are here to make up for the bad tast in our mouths.  And, since we will be here we can have food!  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics