Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleep - I know - Again with the sleeping!

Last night I didn't sleep at all.  I mean not at all!  Wide awake all night until the sun came up.  I tried reading, watching a boring movie, just laying there in the dark, and all of the other things I could think of to try to sleep.  I kept thinking about all that's going on in my life and thinking about how tired I was going to be in the morning.

Each morning I get up, shower, get the kids off, clean the house, check my bank account, check my library stuff, and run errands if there are any. Today, and most other day's I don't sleep, I feel great!  Weird.  I don't know why.  Maybe I just don't need as much, or any, sleep as other people.

The last two nights I stayed up painting all of the doors in the house.  Today I'm going to paint the door frames and the baseboards.  Fun times!  Good thing I don't have any sleep to keep me down.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics