Saturday, May 01, 2010

New Look!

I'm sure you cannot guess how many hours I have put into changing the look of my page.  I wanted it to be cute, but not flowery or girly.  I really like the "grunge" backgrounds, but went with this one instead.  The problems that took me the longest still haven't been resolved.  Like putting on a cool header.  The one I have I made and pasted it.  Also, I wanted to have a button navigation bar instead of a list.  I made and found some cool ones, I just couldn't figure out how to link them.  I would really like to know how to make texts and images that have an invisible background.  When you look at my header you'll see the white space around the picture.  There's also some space around the clock.  And I haven't been able to figure out how to do text without the background either.

It's been a learning experience that's for sure.  I've done tons of research and even learned a little HTML in the process.  I am far, far, far, from being a web designer.  I can't decide which colors, patters, or shapes go together.  Oh well.  I'm done for now.

Any suggestions, directions, ideas, complaints, complements, applause, or any other thoughts you may have...should be well thought out before sending.  My heart is very tender.  After loosing so much sleep and staring at a computer for so long I just might break at any moment.

I had several ideas for some posts that would entertain, but can't even remember what they are now.  I'm going to bed!  Yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 a.m. and slept until about 7:00 a.m. when  I had to get the kids off to school.  Tonight I'll make it by 2:30 a.m. since I still have to do the night-time routine.  Tomorrow I hope to sleep in until at least 8:00 a.m.!  Won't that be lovely!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics