Saturday, May 08, 2010

Clicking Through

When I don't have anything to do. hahaha!!! Well, OK, when I have stuff to do but I'm trying to avoid it. And/or when I'm trying to look busy so kids so they won't bother me...hahaha!!! (I crack myself up today.) uhem. ummm. Wait.  Where was I going with this?

Oh yeah. Today, while I'm avoiding painting, I was clicking through some blogs. I like to click the "Next Blog" link until I find something I like then click on something they like... and I always come across something I like too. Mostly mom and women stuff, which is awesome! I love finding out that  I'm not the only crazy woman out there. hahaha!!! No offense to those of us who know we aren't crazy. I know I'm not. I'm just told I am so often that I'm starting to believe it. - Boy my brain is wandering. Good thing I'm not painting it would be a disaster.

Long story, made longer by rambling,  I just wanted to let you know what I found today.  I came across a blog called Work, Wife, Mom...Life.  It's very interesting. You should check it out. I have a link on my side bar. I also found quite a few other sites I like. Including this one.

Hey Jo, while yer up....

I immediately liked it because it said she was writing "Random bits and pieces of me" which is pretty much what I do, except not nearly as well.

"Koodo's Hey Joe!  Love your site!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics