Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hair Cut

My bangs were hanging over my glasses and I couldn't see without having hair poking me in the eyes when I don't have my glasses on.  And there are only a few things worse than having flat bangs because they are too heavy right?

So I decided to go get them trimmed.  The gal who has been doing my hair for over a year quit!!!  So, thinking like an insane woman, which isn't really very different than a normal day, I had her "trim" my bangs.  STUPID!!!  I should know better.  Now I have, "did you cut your own bangs" bangs!  It should only take about 2 weeks to get them to where I actually wanted them trimmed in the first place.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it now except berate myself every time I look in the mirror over the next two weeks.

Of course I could just stop looking in the mirror, but then I would have "did you look at yourself in the mirror when you left the house" hair.  Live with my choices and learn.  HA!  I didn't learn the last time, or the time before that, or the time before that, I had someone other than "my" gal do it.  And you should see the times I cut them!  Actually, I think I could have done a better job this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics