Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Clear the Air

I want to make sure that you all know that just because I'm having major computer issues, besides the one with the blog, my house is not clean!  I wish it was, but I can't be two places at once.  If I could do that I'd find a way to double it and be in 4 places at once. 

1) Work on the computer
2) Work on the computer
3) Clean the house
4) Spend more time with the kids just cuddling and playing together (This would be the real me!)

Of course, when I get a "real" job that pays money I'll probably be gone 10 hours a day.  If I get the job I want I'll be gone about 12 hours a day because there is a 1.5 hour travel time each way.  It pays well, has excellent benefits, and room to move up.  I'll take whatever I can get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics