Friday, May 07, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was a stressful day. But not in the typical "stressful day" kind of way. See, I've been sick for about a week now. I've been so tired and feeling frumpy.

We're trying to sell our house. So when the Realtor calls I have to start stuffing things under beds and into drawers because my kids aren't pulling their weight. I sat here, while I was working on my budget, (if you can call it that since I don't have any money) thinking about how important it is for me to clean out the "dumping grounds." I'm still thinking about it right now. See how much thinking about something makes it get done more quickly? haha!

And remember that desktop calendar? Well it's great! I spent a lot of time yesterday entering my schedule and to-do list. One of the things on the to-do list of course is to clean out the dumping grounds.

I was also supposed to mow the lawn, schedule Dr. appointments, drop off and pick up my medication, clean everywhere outside of the dumping grounds, and take care of the kids. I didn't get any of those things done. That means they have to be added to today's schedule.

I DID however, take my son to get his eye exam ($70), drop off my prescription, take my daughter to a gymnastics evaluation (which took 2 hours), and most importantly I got onto FrogBlog.com, read other people's blogs, finished the so call budget, made an entry into my blog, and learned some HTML code. I guess I got the most important things done.

Oh! Oh! AND I ate 4 Red Vines, a lot(!) of Reece's Pieces, 4 bowls of cereal, a Wendy's Hamburger, and fries, AND had 3 64oz cups of Coke! It's amazing I could even sleep last night. I'm on the right track today. I've only had 1 bowl of cereal and a few Reece's Pieces. It's time to get them out of the office.

Today I've already scheduled the Dr. appointment, applied for a job, cleaned up my desk (I can see the desk! Whoot!), updated my resume (again), picked up my prescription, taken my daughter to get her "lunch" for the field trip (it had to be a special one), and dealt with the X. So today has been productive so far. I'm heading out to mow the lawn after I apply for this other job I just heard about. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics