Tuesday, May 25, 2010

zzz...Ka-boom!

I haven't had any time to do anything on this blog at all since I "ruined" the background and the widgets.  Sometime, in the early hours of the morning.  Right after I'm done applying for jobs, trying to learn new software and programing, doing other personal legal stuff, updating the resume for the 1 billionth time, at about 5:30 a.m. I'll spend some time working on it.  I'm living on about 2-3 hours of sleep again so it may not look much better when I finally do get around to changing it.

I've decided I'm going to start a business applying for jobs for people.  I would gladly pay a portion of my first paycheck to have someone do all of this work.  I've entered my personal information (the real stuff), employment history, skills, references, and completed so many of those tests that ask you about drugs and stealing that I just might explode!!!  I better get a job soon or I'll explode poor and my children will have nothing.

The problems I'm having are the same as everyone else I guess, especially mom's looking for work.  I've been home too long so I must not have any skills or have not kept up with technology.  And/or I made too much money before I decided to stay home.  I'm studying several things to try to not only make sure I have the skills, but to be able to put on my resume that I have them.

I have excellent references and connections so I'm hoping to get something soon.  Very soon!  I'm out of money, gas, food, and am just running on empty all together.  Thank heaven's I have such great family and friends!  Without them I would for sure be living on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics