Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Did It!!!!!

I applied for college yesterday!!!

I've always wanted to go to college and planned on going when my children were all in school. But, life throws us curve balls sometimes and we have to change our game plan. The good thing about the situation I'm in is that I can get scholarships and loans easier than other students. I fact that I have practically no money coming in and I've been out of the job market for 10 years will actually help me this time.

I've been looking for a job since October. When I was working I was a professional and made more money 10 years ago than what people are paying now for the same job. So, stay at home mom, may want too much money, and probably hasn't kept up with technology are all factors I'm trying to figure out. Add having the economy the way it is and it's a recipe for disaster.

So I'm going to college!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics