Friday, April 23, 2010

Over Rated!!!

I've decided that sleep is over rated.  I've slept fitfully for over 8 hours the last two nights and I feel terrible.  I can't concentrate and I'm grumpy.  Also, my creativity has taken a back seat.  I need to stay home for a while and recover from my sleep.  How ridiculous is that?

I have also noticed that I'm not getting as much done as I usually do.  At night when I can't sleep I do laundry and clean up.  Lately I've been painting. Boy!  I'm soooo far behind today.  I'm going to spend the entire day cleaning up and try to get some painting done.  Since it's Saturday tomorrow there will probably be people coming to look at the house.  I have to get some projects done.


My daughter came in the other night and found me sleeping and it scared her.  hahaha!  Now that was funny.


I guess I better get to work!  Fun times!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter



Web Analytics