Thursday, January 10, 2013

Giggle, Laugh, Cry, Smile...

What makes you giggle like a school girl/guy?  Here are few of my favorite "giggle" videos.  (Yep, totally copping out today on writing, since I'm so far behind.  But it did take me some time and research to find these videos.  I don't keep them in a file on my Evernote, just in case I need them at any given moment!  Seriously!  I don't...but I will start!) 

Here's one I found that makes me smile.  I like the proposals, but the short ones are the best!



Another one of my favorite things to see are the homecomings. Most of my family is in the military and homecomings are so sweet!



I'm also a BIG fan of the "Got Talent" shows. Little Robbie is the cutest little thing ever!



Here's why we should always be careful about what we put on Facebook, especially if we are going to go the Ellen Show!



Be sure to send me links to your favorite funny, cute, make me smile video!

Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

P.S. This one I can't embed, it's been blocked from embedding, but it's one of my favorites!  Click on the pic and it will take you to YouTube.  Be sure to come back and comment!  (This one is kind of long, 7 min.  You may want to save it until after the comments...) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness. I love these, especially the surprise homecoming. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the last video. Probably me. :) These were fun to watch and a nice break from reading, thanks. Someday I'll learn how to embed the videos. Perfect title for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Sorry you couldn't watch the last one. If you like Seinfeld, you will laugh so hard. Here's the link again:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqBzP0xdKk

    The Soup Nazi is one of my favorite episodes. It's super easy to embed video in your posts. I'd be happy to teach you sometime. Or you can just check out this quick video tutorial.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R1ysTlxiVY

    Just click "Share" | "Embed" | Then copy the code into your html code in your blog! I only recently found out how easy it was. Let me know if you need more help. It's fun adding a little video sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Counter



Web Analytics